Black Racing JDM wheels

ewall09

Hey guys, was on CL Lookin for some decent tires but I found these.
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/2122271496.html
They have almost brand new tires and it would cost this much to get tires for my meshies.
The place is called zero lid auto lab and it's the only place close witch is pretty cool, they specialize in Jdm shit and type r. They got sidemarkers for $20 and they are gona cut me a deal on some type r seats if I buy the wheels and sidemarkers. It's tax return time and the guy has a legit Jdm conversion for $900 or a whole Jdm front clip for a little more.
Lmk if u think the wheels would look good, IMO I like white on white

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
They'd look k.

Edit: double checked and they don't have a web site or any info in a quick google search. Fuck that place, move on.

JGvtec

I hear they are like the rotas from Japan? They are called black racing pro N1 from what i have looked up.

I found a thread on honda tech of just black racing wheels

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2392578

and i saw this picture feel free to look through.

I don't know much about these wheels but does this look right?

Your picture off craigs

and some n1's someone got. Notice the spokes and how they curve. Just looked a bit fishy. Maybe you should email the guy and get a look on the inside of the rim.

Last edited:

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Someone wrote that "black racing is part of 5zigen" a few posts down from the link JG sent

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I have Black Racing Pro N1s. They're made by 5zigen. And if you read through that thread you'll find out that Spoon used them at one point on their DC5.

I found a price list for them once, they went new for $1000.

Last edited:

ewall09

There soposed to super light and there legit cuz they got them with about 10 other sets of Jdm wheels including Itr and ctr wheels

mirrorimg

I have Black Racing Pro N1s. They're made by 5zigen. And if you read through that thread you'll find out that Spoon used them at one point on their DC5.

I found a price list for them once, they went new for $1000.

Whether spoon used them or not, that wheel is an ADVAN RG knockoffs. I would consider them ROTA's of Japan, as what Jordan mentioned. I found the same link as he. I would not pay $500 for them, even with new tires. If you are paying $500 for new tires in 195/50/15... then you are terrible at finding deals. I can get 205/45/16's mounted and balanced for $400 or so.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Whether spoon used them or not, that wheel is an ADVAN RG knockoffs. I would consider them ROTA's of Japan, as what Jordan mentioned. I found the same link as he. I would not pay $500 for them, even with new tires. If you are paying $500 for new tires in 195/50/15... then you are terrible at finding deals. I can get 205/45/16's mounted and balanced for $400 or so.
Thats opak's car not Spoon's well technically it is Spoon's car but they put it on loan to Opak when they were Spoon USA. Either way i agree, i would pay at most $400

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Yeah I know its a knockoff of the RG, I'm just trying to show that they aren't some ebay brand. Nice info though guys :thumbs up