Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Just fucking test ride an XB before coming to a final conclusion. :lol:

It's such a different riding experience that it's not exactly comparable to a traditional sportbike..

R13

The other asshole
If I ever see that guy on the SCG again he'd probably let me ride his... if I can't find one reasonably local I can test ride.

I need to get a hauling arrangement set up so can go fix my motorcycle endorsement and test ride either the fxdls, or something similar if I can't find a dealership with one.

R13

The other asshole
It wasn't that short... I could fit on it long enough to get the idea. :lol:

Although that reminds me... this pic was taken at lower stomach level for me... :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Remember, not only does it have lower suspension, it's also got a lower seat.... You'd look something like this:

Ideal Lightning to test out would be one with a CityX seat

Otherwise standard Lightning vs SCG:

Look at the difference in gaps between the two at bottom of the plate holder :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Looking at that carbon one there's a lot of mixed up shit on it :lol: the frame/forks/front wheel match up, then there's the black seat frame and black rear wheel... I bet someone got rear ended or some shit and he got it for cheap, then tricked it out.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's possible that one of the wheels were bent and he found one of another color for cheap :what: And the seat frame is easily painted :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Swingarm was darker/black too like the scg you posted. Doesn't match the frame. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Maybe the finish has worn and it just reflects darker. It was definitely slightly darker than the frame :lol: