Side Markers install help

SOLOTR95

I Want To Put Side Markers On My Car. What Would Be Best Just Buy The Light And Cut Them In The Original Fenders Or Buy Fenders With Them Cut Out With The Lights To Come With It.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
buy the side markers... barrow a dremel from a friend and cut the templete yourself and save $100 more or less

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Damn SOLOTR95 you ask alot of questions ! JP man thats what CI is here for !

tisguy

DIY is pretty easy, I spent about 5-6hrs on mine. Just be sure to tape the fender area to prevent the paint from cracking.

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
ya i was wondering that too, haha, i dont even know where im supposed to put them. last set of side markers i seen on a teg were led and clear and on m3 or some kind of fenders that looked like the side of a fish.

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
UnderPressure said:
ya i was wondering that too, haha, i dont even know where im supposed to put them. last set of side markers i seen on a teg were led and clear and on m3 or some kind of fenders that looked like the side of a fish.
look at ITR pictures...theres plenty of pixs on the web...:twisted: 8) 8) :evil: i got some jdm side markers too..n it does make ur integ look better

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
SOLOTR95 said:
Good To Know. Thanks. What About Lining Up Both Markers So That They Are Even On Both Sides.
be extremley precise with your measurements. and if you want the type r position just find someone with a type r and ask them for some measurements

imtheloserone

Banned
there are templates you can get off line, just dl and print...u will get it right from looking at pics...or asking anybody for the measurements and then applying them...

be smart dl a template tape it on ur car cut a small hole..work outward...cut small sections at a time so u dont mess up.

noob advices...

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
CLspec said:
look at ITR pictures...theres plenty of pixs on the web...:twisted: 8) 8) :evil: i got some jdm side markers too..n it does make ur integ look better

stanley sidemarkers look good. i was talking about the apc ones. that fog up and stuff.

where can i download a template at because nobody around here has a dc2 with sidemarkers on it, well, there is one or two, but like i said there just tossed on the car...i wanna make em like the ITR's so...any advice on this would be awsome and greatly appreciated...mabye someone could post some pics of the side of their fenders whos got em?..