endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

vtecteggy617

me 2!

I'm going to Christine this bitch.

That be awesome man. Your local so hmu for nick nack's when I start the destruction.
Yes no problem. Let me know when your going to strip it. Ill lend you a hand if its on a weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
ahhhhhhh fuk yea!! get those fog lights for that front end :D

oh..the rear end on your DB.............. *birdman handrub gif*
Oh your see my friend. This is going to be a fun build, I'm pretty excited with all the parts i ordered already.

Yes no problem. Let me know when your going to strip it. Ill lend you a hand if its on a weekend.
Not sure yet when its going to happen, still need to pay a few things here and there.

bump to find
You mean bum'd?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
BISH!!!!!!! dont hold out on the rear suspension gold on the DB LMAO
Man, beaks bar broke, ASR brace is getting sold and LCA idk because they are bootleg. The sway bar is a keeper for my ej6

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Free hood bra, bro hook up. Bought t braket, also ordered new shifter, spark plug cover, fancy t bolt clamps for coolant hoses and rear 2 piece lip. Looking for a donor car with the same color but might have to settle.

My boy Bori's hatch going to paint early in the morn.

vtecteggy617

Free hood bra, bro hook up. Bought t braket, also ordered new shifter, spark plug cover, fancy t bolt clamps for coolant hoses and rear 2 piece lip. Looking for a donor car with the same color but might have to settle.

My boy Bori's hatch going to paint early in the morn.

I love that front end! I haven't seen that front in a WHILE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Where you guys from ? Isn't that front end from Canada ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2