endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

R13

The other asshole
Nice! :thumbs up

It would be cool to have a setup similar to that that uses a key instead of a button, I hate having to pull the lever inside the car, but I don't want anyone to be able to just open my hood.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Nice! :thumbs up

It would be cool to have a setup similar to that that uses a key instead of a button, I hate having to pull the lever inside the car, but I don't want anyone to be able to just open my hood.
They have it but it's a lot more

R13

The other asshole
Got a link handy?

Would be cool to have something like that.

Especially since you have to slam mustang hoods to get them to latch, and sometimes I leave it open from the day before and end up having to do that early in the morning. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Damn! :rolf:

Costs as much as the cobra hood I was planning on getting. :lol:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Finished product, bought some 5/8 washers from Home Depot and bored them out to use as backing plates. They are strong and simple.

Last edited:

SoundEfx

It looks good, but at that price, does it make you breakfast in the morning too? lol...

Well done man.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
It looks good, but at that price, does it make you breakfast in the morning too? lol...

Well done man.
I got Mini Latches they are only like $27 a piece

Update: Quick Release splitter mounts are in, need some ply wood to make a splitter and see what options I have to make/buy some Quick Release support rods.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Prothane front sway bar bushings and endlinks, installing my front bar back on.

Low Temp TStat

H22 290cc Injectors

I was looking for a good set of CTR/ITR +99 Spec Cams but no luck. Stage 1 S2 was the mildest cam I could find.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
1991 Civic SI: Volvo turbo and adapter fitted, need to get some studs to bolt it up proper.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
91 Civic Si:

The way the turbo is set up I need studs to bolt it up

Volvo turbo comes with m8 bolts and studs, had to bore out to fit through M10 studs.

This needs to be shaved to fit a nut.