Check Engine Light

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
Hey guys I just need some advice real quick. 2 weeks ago I put in a greddy header and invidia test pipe. I was driving yesterday night and just felt like getting on it a little bit tohave some fun so I did a couple pulls. Later im driving and im almost to my house and the CEL pops on. Wonderful. Im thinking it might have something to do with my o2 sensor? Any advice/ideas? Thanks

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Id say check your 02 sensors. That happened to me with my civic my wires for the 02 sensors were all messed up and whend they'd come off my CEL would come on.

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
yea thats what im thinkin too, because when we were taking off the stock cat, my buddy decided to tug on one of the o2 sensors, and the 4 little wires got disconnected from the plug, but we put them back before we finished of course

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^im willing to get a whole dollar that that is your problem

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
yea im thinkin they were loose, and maybe fell out from a hard bump? idk im gonna check later, if not im gonna have to find someone with a code puller

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
just got under my car and checked it out, the back o2 sensor is broken, looks like it hit the plate that protects the cat from the car. Anyone know if they make shorter ones? and if so where can I get one?