Question about sunroof drainage tube

Whiteman007

Today i went into taco bell came out saw a line of liquid that seemed to be water saw tha tit was dripping from where my pic points So i look online and that tube looks to be the Sunroob drain. only thing is that we havent really had any rain or very very little for 2-3 months And i never noticed that before

Front Passenger side FYI

Last edited:

98GS

You sure you're not mistaking the ac drain line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiteman007

You sure you're not mistaking the ac drain line?

ok that would make some sense seeing as i was running the AC before i stopped just seems odd that i never have noticed water drain from there before. I only noticed it today car was on a litte incline and had a water stream.

98GS

Yea shouldn't be much and just water. The ac drain tube goes through the floor behind the glove box and out i think. One way you can tell if it's the same tube tho is to run a little water on all 4 corners of the sun roof when it's open. I just filled a cup up when I tested mine. Front passenger side should come out up front by the passenger wheel, driver side should come out by driver side wheel and backs should come come out by the rear wheels. If water doesn't come out then you've discovered a new problem but hopefully you're all good. Pretty sure it's ac drain tho