Does JDM UNCUT Civic Key Blank works with USDM Acura Integra

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
are you selling them too? the silver one is the shit. But with a two way pager and the size of that thing would be alot of crap to put in your pocket.

shiaokaz

are you selling them too? the silver one is the shit. But with a two way pager and the size of that thing would be alot of crap to put in your pocket.
I can sell it to you, but I want t keep this thread as it is . not as the clasified thread.

pm me for more detail..

PS: I got this key accessores .. This Keybox features a mechanism that pushes out the key, while buttons at the sides retract it. The design prevents the key from scratching or damaging other objects when placed in a pocket or purse.

I called Honda and Acura, they have told me that Honda Civic Key from 1988 - 2001 also fit with Acura Integra 1990 to 1999 models. I will try it tomorrow, I asked the Home depo guy, he said that he would the key for me.

I will keep you guys post tomorrow

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
the only thing i would suggest ( i know that you got it to work from Home Depot which is awesome) but I wouldnt trust anyone but acura to cut my integra key mainly because Ive heard that some shops other than acura might now cut it exactly right and they will acctually get stuck in the ignition. I was even told that from a store because they have had that happen to them a couple times so they wont cut acura integra keys anymore. but thats awesome that home depot did it right :)

shiaokaz

the only thing i would suggest ( i know that you got it to work from Home Depot which is awesome) but I wouldnt trust anyone but acura to cut my integra key mainly because Ive heard that some shops other than acura might now cut it exactly right and they will acctually get stuck in the ignition. I was even told that from a store because they have had that happen to them a couple times so they wont cut acura integra keys anymore. but thats awesome that home depot did it right :)
Thank you for the input..

heykosal

Angkorian
That is definitely true I once had a cheap dollar store cut a key and it got stuck in the door. I broke it trying to remove it; had to get a new lock it sucked.

shiaokaz

That is definitely true I once had a cheap dollar store cut a key and it got stuck in the door. I broke it trying to remove it; had to get a new lock it sucked.
Sorry to hear that... but Like I said. I got the Blank Key from Japan not some dollar store key.
not sure if there is different, but I really think it really depends who cut the key for you..

shiaokaz

Yeah I think that is the point we were trying to get at.
Ya, my friends told me that you can actually call dealer to ask them for the Key Code ( Every Vehicle has a code to the key) you can get the keycode from Acura ( simply provide them your registration and driver license). Once you get the Keycode you can ask locksmith to cut the key for you.

Acura told me that everytime they cut the key for the customer, they will check the VIN # of the vehicle they will check their computer system to see what the key code is then make the duplicate key for the vehicle.

BUT if you have change the lock and the ignition, then there is no way that they vertify the info you.

I have done all the research. if you have any question feel to post them

Last edited:

shiaokaz

Does anyone interest of this keybox.. I also wanna other member to try the keybox on their vehicle. and give me some feedback.

if you guys are interested of it. pls pm me
thank

tunerauti

Jdm Lover
okay when i was in japan i had my old 240sx key (that is what i was driving at the time) and it unlocked one of my buddys on the base r32 skyline... his is JDM For Real mine was a walmart cut blank cheap key... it would not start his car.... i was like damn.... HEHE hope that helps

Silver2

DB7 Driver
Here is the key blank interchange information.

http://www.keynet.com/jma-acura-honda-standard-blank-key-hd103-hond-16d/

JMA - Acura / Honda Standard Blank Key: HD103 (HOND-16D)

Works with the following models:

Acura CL 1995-1998
Acura Integra 1990-2001
Acura TL 1995-1997
Honda Accord 1990-1997
Honda Accord Wagon 1991-1997
Honda Civic 1992-2000
Honda CRV 1997-2001
Honda Del Sol 1993-1997
Honda Odyssey 1995-1997
Honda Passport 1998-2002
Honda Prelude 1991-1996