eBay thread

Cripton805

This happened before the economy collapsed when Trust filed bankrupcy due to people not buying their stuff and taking ebay alternatives
How can you blame eBay though. People are being cheap. If they wouldn't get it off ebay. They would just get it somewhere else.

Damn. If I wasn't picky about brands, I'd get ebay instead of an Injen or AEM SRI / CAI or something. I'd just get the piping and get the filter seperate. A quality $50 intake. :)

CAI is much more expensive than SRI and it's just an extra bent pipe w/ an adapter.

Like I said. I agree with some quality products, but some are just over priced.

DCintegra95

So i searched the forum n havent found anything.. But wut about buying motors from ebay? As long as the seller has good feedback on their other motors shouldnt it be fine? Or bad idea?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Just do your research before you buy. Make sure you read the full item description and know what you're getting that way you're not left high and dry due to your own mistake. Me and my buddy just picked up some Brembo Blanks from ebay.. I paid like $120 for 2 front + 2 rear rotors shipped to my address in the states.. I think he picked up 2 front ones for like $60-70. Just make sure you go over the whole description and make sure it's what you want.

Army74D

gtavila_
Do not buy from ebay seller "gspej1" if you're impatient, or just need things in a hurry. Especially if you like to contact the seller and expect a response. I live an hour and some change from Milpitas (where he operates from) and shipping takes at least a week when I buy stuff from him. I know, a week.. boohoo, right? But I live an hour away! I've ordered stuff off Ebay from sellers on the other side of the Country and I get it in like 4-5 days. I'm on the 7th day now waiting for my s***. I sent him two nice emails and haven't gotten a response to either of them. Just a tracking number that was submitted on the 30th but has not yet been updated. Ughhhh!

This is my third and LAST time doing business with him.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I stay away from Street Rays on ebay, in 2 occasions they have an item listed and say its in stock with more than one available. I order it and then like 1-2 days later get an email saying they cant find it and i have to wait or get a refund. Not cool wasting my time like that. If you got it good but dont have availability of item you dont have. Buddy Club N+ Coilovers and BWR lug nuts, both time same excuse.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
my method to eBay shopping is once i start searching for something if i see one i like ill add it to watch list and keep searching then go back to my home page and re look through the adds i am watching and pick the best one. i did run into problems with my itr side skirts not to long ago. i waited awhile and started wondering where they were at turns out the seller didn't have another set like he thought and was waiting for more to come in. i was like next time remember communication is key. i asked for my money back and bought from another seller.

joeshmoe

I just bought a used keyless entry remote for $12 bucks for my TL, while acura wanted to charge $250. I got it yesterday programmed it with no problems.

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
I have bought a lot of stuff off of eBay. Just checking my recent purchases pulls these guys up, which I have had great dealings with:

lec_motorsports (Antenna Delete)
agreatdeals4u (Alpine Type R comps)
xtrapiece (Recaro phone holder)
hptautosport (Circuit Hero shift extender)

I have also purchased other things, but I have to dig through my feedback to get them, as they are older purchases. My GC's are from eBay, as was my OEM ITR boot, which I think was also from lec_motorsports.

I also bought my S.Drives through Discount Tire Direct's eBay store. They had a promotion where you received a $100 rebate for buying tires from their eBay store at the time. 4 new S.Drives for $270 shipped? I couldn't say no.

Last edited:

Local

Picked up some plugs on eBay yesterday from a jdmpartsman714..should arrive in about 2 more days, pretty quick. Ended up being $43 something

NGK PFR7G11S

BLK94_INTEG

URBANstock_JDM
Bought header, cataylic converter, and blk oval exhaust for 94INTEG AUTO_LS from ((speed daddy on ebay)) for $99.00 free shipping; I'm gonna install later today and post youtube video review!!