DC2 Outter CV Joints Question!!! ABS vs NON-ABS (B18C)

BlackDC2

VTEC MANIAC!
Hi, just bought a set of new CV joint on ebay and asked seller if in any case you know that it will not fit my car please refund asap. So he replies to me in a day sorry it will not fit your car , and refunds... but I cant understand the difference, and reason why... I thought they are identically the same aren't they?

Here is what I have:
JDM (RHD) Import DC2 non-ABS version (GSR/SiR/SiVTEC - NON TYPE-R MODEL). Its 1995.
And I have bought the following:

ACURA INTEGRA (1990-2001) 2 OUTER CV JOINTS KIT NEW

any of you's have faced such problem with compatibilities or are they identically the same?

BlackDC2

VTEC MANIAC!
Ok, so I found another seller stating very different storry about the cv-joint

Here is the listing link with part of description:

1990-2001 (90-01) ACURA INTEGRA OUTER CV JOINT KIT
This guide is designed to help make sure you purchase the right joint for you vehicle.

The fitment of this joint is the left and right outboard of the listed vehicle.

Acura Integra 1990-2001 All models

Honda Prelude 1988-89 2000 cc Si

Honda Civic Del Sol 1993-97 1.6L V-Tech

All joints come with ABS which work with ABS and NON-ABS vehicles.

BlackDC2

VTEC MANIAC!
Ok, thanks for all of you help and opinions, so I have decided to take a chance and see all by my self will Acura Integra GSR DC2 ABS CV Joints suit my JDM DC2 SiVTEC B18C 1995 without ABS or not...

Will try all this myself and will let you all know, so you can advice to someone next time

BlackDC2

VTEC MANIAC!
A sure-fire way to prevent Mods from deleting bump posts has recently been discovered.....
good point :)

sad point is that only mods can see my bumps but no other members :D

BlackDC2

VTEC MANIAC!
Ok, so we have sucsessfully replaced one of the two CV joints yesterday, and theyre identical!

My car is 1.8 B18C JDM import RHD DC2 SiVTEC honda integra,
bought part from USA parts dealer as for USDM honda integra B18C and it all worked just fine, replacing second cv joint tonight, so all the ticking and clicking in turns noise will be sorted!

So for those looking for an answer , u'll know now - IT FITS!