Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'd be willing to go higher, but the blue and silver combo doesn't really suit my taste well enough. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Here we see a "custom" XB12R

With a tachometer that revs to 12k

On an engine that redlines at 7k :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I hate fuckers who turn firebolts into custom lightnings... buy a damn lightning to start with...

In other news... once it dries I can continue the tear down.

Not sure if the bath did much of anything, but I kept it soaked in simple green for 15 minutes before I sprayed it off so it's bound to be a little cleaner. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I hate fuckers who turn firebolts into custom lightnings... buy a damn lightning to start with...

In other news... once it dries I can continue the tear down.

Not sure if the bath did much of anything, but I kept it soaked in simple green for 15 minutes before I sprayed it off so it's bound to be a little cleaner. :lol:

Buell's shouldn't be turned into "custom" anything, there's 60 years worth of Sportsters to take engines from. And I'm sure plenty of aftermarket parts to make it quick.

Example bike being that stupid Bottpower shit. Take an XB12 engine, put it in a super flexible frame, and still call it a Buell... They're great handling bikes in stock form, why junk the frame and put it's engine, which according to them makes 150whp because they added an exhaust, in something that looks like it could barely handle being ridden? :lol:

As for the F4, you're supposed to scrub caked on grease. Not just hope a pressure washer and degreaser works magic :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I did scrub it :lol:

I wash just trying to blast off the rest of the grime and shit it had caked up on it from being left outside. Amazes me that people think you can just park a bike out in the rain and shit and it'll last like a car.

I've got a neighbor with a black/orange K7 and he literally just parks it in the driveway beside the house with no cover or anything... been doing that for over a year now.

94RS

No fucks given.
Remember that 1190SX painted like an American flag I posted a while back...? This is the same guy on his XB9 :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You'd have to be insanely tall, like taller than you, for your knee to go that god damn far on the bike... :lol:

Keep in mind that it's in front of the scoop...