Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I've misread some of your posts before and typed out a big long ass post only to realize it had nothing to do with what you actually said :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'll have to get back to you in another 7 years when I finally hit 3k miles on the car :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Being a little optimistic there, don't ya think? :lol:

Ya know... it's kinda ironic that honda's are supposed to be sooooo reliable, yet neither of us can keep our white cunts running for more than a couple months, if we're lucky. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Maybe the combined efforts of the 100 million Super Cubs out there lead everyone to think Honderp was reliable :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Bikes like my z50 that would fire right up if I put the carb back on it give them that reputation.

The F4 is that 12% failure rate that consumer reports came up with back in 2015. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Similar? Idk

I know the bike ran about 7 years ago but the carb was fucky, never smoked blue or burned oil. I'd wager money the bitch would fire up and run like a champ after I let the carb soak in some old race fuel for about a week, but I just haven't done it because I'm a lazy fuck.

R13

The other asshole
Also I didn't realize I had these on my phone, but my YZ was blueish purple, but I painted it because it had rubbed off where the guy's boots rubbed it.

R13

The other asshole
It's not a Honda :lol:

Yz's actually got their first set of inverted forks in '89.

R13

The other asshole
2-3 days from now when it's irrelevant :rolf:

Naturally the following year (1990) Honda introduced inverted forks on the CR's. :lol:

I do have to give Honda some credit though, they make the best trail bikes, and the 2T CR's of the late 90s-early 2000s were solid bikes, the frame did focus more of the weight on the steering head though which make it feel "heavier".

Honda just doesn't know how to make shit besides dirt bikes and lawn mowers. :mrgreen: