Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I actually really liked the feel of the 2 dynas, the night train, and the breakouts I sat on. I would’ve really liked the pro street breakout if the damn steering hadn’t felt like lifting the full weight of the bike... which for all I know was probably just because it had a steering damper on it... which I had forgotten about at the time :rolf:

I’m sure if I ever get a full-time job again and start making money I’ll go on the look for bikes, and there’s always Uly’s around here so I’ll probably get the chance to try one.

R13

The other asshole
Told some kid last night if he wanted the F4 to come get it before 3pm today because I have a guy coming to look at after that, and if he doesn’t buy it there’s another guy wanting it Monday

He’s all “I want it for sure, yadda yadda”

The ad clearly states to bring your own helmet, but clearly little Timmy shitkid can’t read because he just flaked because it doesn’t come with a helmet.

94RS

No fucks given.
Idiots... I went to pick up the XB with my Icon in hand. Nothing was said in the ad about it coming with any helmets (though he gave one).

Common sense... where the fuck did it go? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
My ad also mentions that it only runs well enough to ride when it’s 80-90 degrees out because the whole thing with unplugging the IAT so it has spark... he thought he was gonna ride it home, it’s 62 degrees outside.

Why am I the only poor son of a bitch that isn’t completely retarded?