Kurt Von Mustang

whitedc4

I'm just seeing this thread lol... now that i'm not on tapatalk it's like there is a whole new world of threads to look through lol

Ryan659

Sweet! :lol:

The current route is Oklahoma, Down through dallas and austin TX to New Mexico, Up through southern california into northern then to portland OR and Seattle WA.

Mainly to meet CI members & friends to hang out a day or so, Probably gonna check out Vegas too but I haven't decided.

Thinking about hitting up NYC too before I move but that will be a separate trip.
Let me know when your going through the Central Valley and we can hang out or something.

R13

The other asshole
Go hit more mail boxes in your civic. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Hehehe

On another note, I've been browsing for parts and fucking christ, It's apparently perfectly okay to rice the shit out of your mustang and drive like a complete cock.

Local craigslist and ebay both have loads of totaled mustangs, All front end or side damage.

I'm also seeing in forums and a lot of other places that people are still buying ricer headlights and taillights and spray painting interior pieces and buying big shiny chrome wheels and all that.

Oh well :lol: All that means is easy parts and I won't have to worry about seeing too many people driving the same car. :mrgreen: