My New MIilano RED 02 rsx-s

integraG5R

So i sold my gsr and thought i upgrade to an rsx-s. I found one for 6500 clean title with 115k miles and running great. Only thing is it needs minor touch up on body work and maybe a new steering wheel it looks like the guy gripped on to it like a motha f***a cause the leather rubbed off. It came with a short shifter, lowered on springs, and a meagan exhaust which is loud. I think its cause its disconnected somewhere because it leaks by the bolts, so im gonna get it welded. Other than its great. The reason im typing this is i want to know your opinion should i drive the car like i stole it or baby it like i did to my gsr. Cause when i sold the gsr i was like damn all that scrubbing and rubbing to make it shine for nothing only hit v-tec like once or twice a week. Im planning to hit v-tec more often know to have fun with my car before i sell it. Do you think everything should be fine if i hit vtec couple times every other day?

Last edited:

Kyle

VTEC was meant to be used. But if you drive hard constantly then your going to wear parts out faster. I know the Si's had recalls on 3rd gear but I'm unsure if that included RSXs. ClubRSX would be helpful, even if most of those members are douchebags. Nice pick up

mendoza

Ah love that color! The car looks perfect!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Are you seriously asking us how often you should hit vtec?! Want us to tell you how often to jerk your junk as well? Careful, you might wear it out. We aren't going to give you a fucking number, lol... And yeahhh, not milano red. Nice looking car, though!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
thats not MR red..... love the look of the car. i want one one day

Last edited:

Ganyon

Man just hit that bitch. It's not like you are going to kill it. Just don't over rev the motor.

integraG5R

Ya it's fire pepper red my bad. As for vtec this car is rev happy and loves a good rev ones in a while

Annaduncan

It is good that you have Used VTEC i know the Si's had recalls on 3rd gear but I'm unsure if that included RSXs. But club RSX would be more helpful .