b18c1 build, bore size Q

CALI-BEAR-DA9

CALIFOOLYA RAIDER
so here is the scoop.. i got a call from the machine shop and my block got bored 20 over so i need my pistons to be 81.5mm right? and he also said my crank was shaved 10/10 so what size bearings should i be looking for.. any help..:what:

CALI-BEAR-DA9

CALIFOOLYA RAIDER
.020 thousands on the cylinders and .010 thousands on the crank journals on main and rod.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Why don't you just ask your machine shop? If they can't give you an answer then maybe you should look into another machine shop.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
that^

its pretty self explanatory, if you line bore it 10 over, then get 10 over bearings...

CALI-BEAR-DA9

CALIFOOLYA RAIDER
thats true.. well i talked to somebody at the machine shop and they said they'll find out a price and brand of what they can get .. should've done that from the begining... he..he.. thanks..

mirrorimg

I had my machine shop match the bearings to my crank. They took off enough to spec for the bearings.

CALI-BEAR-DA9

CALIFOOLYA RAIDER
talked to the mechanic today and he's ordering a set of ACL mian, rod, and thrust washer for me... so thats coo.. next got my eyes set on some nippon racing pistons type r 81.5mm what u guys think..