3rd Gen General Info

01cleatus

Or just thanks for the copy and paste. Either way good read. Makes me feel proud to have an integra.

kcyrusm

2 things i caught though. I have a gs and i got both leather and 15 in alloy wheels. It only mentions the option to get it with gsr. It also says the gsr comes with wing, but i got a wing too, and mine's gs, again only mentioning the option for gsr.

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
i gotta se integ..n i had a wing and 15 inche wheels too...plus leather..not all 4eyes r projectors...2on the outer r..n the 2inner r regular lights...n type R r the best bseries stock block...

sOuL

i just got my 97 GSR few days ago and just joined this site :) right now all i got is a MSD ignition n coil and H&R sport springs might change to drop zone it lowers 2in i think, but thats weird that they didnt mention the type R how can u leave that car out? :suprise:

Last edited:

integrahed

i remember years ago my first honda was a 90' civic hatch, and i found my new used car very comfy. then a very cool lookin car w/ four round headlights caught my eye. it was the different style headlights that i decided thats the car i must have.

lsarod

Pass the RS by!!! Ummmm... Just cuz I gots no ABS don't mean it ain't safe. Pump your brakes Lazy @$$. besides it's kinda fun on corners, plus no sunroof!