cluster lights and interior lights and brake lights went out

DA_low_9

DA9
i feel like a noob when i ask dumb questions because the answer is always simple lol, anyways all my lights inside the car except for the clock went out and the backk lights too, the only thing that works is my head lights, i have a 1991 integra , i heard this is common, i replaced a fuse, then it started working again, but now it went out a few hours after i replaced it, does anybody know what this could be:?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
me guess is a wire shorted out somewhere... this happened to a buddy's DA like 2 years ago. Found a wire touching the medal bracket under the dash shorting out the circuit.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
dash light wire grounded out from a radio install blowing fuses

skitso32x

I know this is usually regarded as a big no-no, but it worked for me. About a year ago mine was doing the same thing so I just replaced it with a larger sized fuse and it's been fine ever since.

DA_low_9

DA9
I know this is usually regarded as a big no-no, but it worked for me. About a year ago mine was doing the same thing so I just replaced it with a larger sized fuse and it's been fine ever since.
I replaced it with a 30 but it seems to still blow what size should I go too

I replaced it with a 30 but it seems to still blow what size should I go too
The specified size and find the problem so you can fix it correctly.
Quit piling Band Aids on the cut and stitch it up.:roll:

DA_low_9

DA9
lol idk what the problem could be ;[ ill drive it to your house so you can give her a followup :}

asikda9

bro w.e you dooo dont keep adding a bigger size ur ganna fry ur wires and then ur ganna be really fuked take out ur radio and check if u have a lose wire there some were!!! thats the case right there or u have a short to ground.. but w.e you do DONT PUT BIGGER FUSE'S YOU WILL FRY YOUR CABLES!!!!! like i said check the cables for the radio and u might find ur problem