yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

nope. unfortunately i put her stock turn signals back in and i'm going to be ordering her amber corner lights after i get back from vegas in october. i'm putting everything including her paint job on hold until i get back...

whitedc4

story time

today i took my daughter to the park. I left the sunroof open and the windows down. We stayed for about 2 hours. a random creeper looking truck pulled up and i just decided it was time to leave. as i'm buckling emma in the car i hear her laughing about something but i couldn't figure out what it was so i finished buckling her in and hopped in my seat. clutch down, turned key, car starts up left the park and headed down the highway when i hear a high pitched squeal... or more of a "mew" you could say.. and this is what i found hanging out in my backseat..

so now i have a cat.
once i got home the little kitten crawled up next to my wheels and i thought AH! PICTURE! but he/she/...it moved away once it hit me :( so there you have it my story for the day.

----
new progress.. changed the no name coilovers out for some lowering springs
the douche cock before me fucked the nuts in the strut towers so i had to go take some off my old integras...
in progress of changing to springs

quickly polished the blades just for cleaning purposes haven't fully polished them yet.

grabbed some front kenwood speakers out of my old integra...
they work... but they're nothing great.

25 plus shipping and your gold.

whitedc4

the bf thinks its a good idea to drag it he wants at least 850 out of it

Last edited:

whitedc4

lol it's just there to show me when to stop when i get to my house lol.. and i'm waiting for my springs to settle friday it knocked the can over so it's officially lower than that now..

jznsn2u

also.. broke my stupid lca yesterday when changing suspension.. im thinking of just buying blox brand lca's but i don't know if theyre even a good brand.. i'm not a brand whore so i don't know these things.. sugggestions for lca's??
Wow howd you do that :shock: ? Some people don't like blox lca's because they tend to break. I've had them on my car for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Maybe 2 years? No cracks. I don't track race my car. I just use if on the daily + long road trips. It's served me well so far.

whitedc4

well it won't be tracked for at least another 2 months so they should serve the purpose til i need to upgrade. what is a good brand for when i go to the track? i don't want something to snap :/

whitedc4

Wow howd you do that :shock: ? Some people don't like blox lca's because they tend to break. I've had them on my car for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Maybe 2 years? No cracks. I don't track race my car. I just use if on the daily + long road trips. It's served me well so far.
technically i didn't break my lca's i mean i did but only because i had to. to make a long story short the guy i bought my car from JB WELDED THE STUPID BOLT THAT GOES THRU THE SHOCK AND THE LCA. he jb welded it into the bushing... so i tried beating it out, and melting it out.. nothing worked.. so instead i broke the lca.. and its sitting on jack stands. love my life :(

and now i have to daily a stupid 15 mile to the gallon truck til i get the lca fixed.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
:shock:

holy hell!!

and why is that redbull can still under the lip? :rolf:
This lol. But dang, 850?? someones got some goals :thumbs up lol, there should be more girls like you in this world hahaha. And ive heard both ways concerning the blox, some ppl love them, others hate them... idk any other good ones tho... :oops:

jznsn2u

well it won't be tracked for at least another 2 months so they should serve the purpose til i need to upgrade. what is a good brand for when i go to the track? i don't want something to snap :/
If you're already planning on buying something after buying something... dont waste your money :roll:.

Get function 7's.

whitedc4

If you're already planning on buying something after buying something... dont waste your money :roll:.

Get function 7's.
i like the look of the function 7's and they're price makes me think that they're probably a damn good brand but i just need a cheap replacement all my money is going to my build and i'm talking ALL my money.. :/ it's going to be a very tight couple months for me. i'm sure i can sell em for 40 or 50 bucks after i get done with them.

This lol. But dang, 850?? someones got some goals lol, there should be more girls like you in this world hahaha. And ive heard both ways concerning the blox, some ppl love them, others hate them... idk any other good ones tho...
yep 850 that's the plan i don't know who holds the worlds fastest integra title but it's something i'd love to shoot for. records are just set to be broken! that's the quote my fiance lives by and i guess it sorta rubbed off on mee

edit
i just found this link if this still stands true to today... then once i feel like i have control of my car after it's done it's so on between me and this guy..
http://www.tbaec.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=314

Last edited: