97 Integra Ls

97integ

hey guys im a noobie to this forum just got a integ friday...the guy was changing the body to a type R integra so i dont know if i should continue it or just leave it as is and just repaint everything???? also i need help to see where i can find parts and make the cae look nice and clean....

JGvtec

hey guys im a noobie to this forum just got a integ friday...the guy was changing the body to a type R integra so i dont know if i should continue it or just leave it as is and just repaint everything???? also i need help to see where i can find parts and make the cae look nice and clean....
Post up pictures we will help you out, and :welcome:

ur deff gonna need to post sum pix, but what r u wanting to do to the body? do u wanna finish the typr r conversion? do u wanna take it back to stock look? or sumthin else entirely? its all up to what u wanna do, just go to ur local imports shop/shops to see if they have anything or u can surf the web and order shit offline.. good luck to u and get sum pix up soon! and welcome to CI!

97integ

thanks everyone will post up pics but i dont know what to do should i try to finish the conversion or should i just go back to stock ls look cause i do like the type R wing though

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. It looks like you have a lot of thread on your current tires, I would hate to get rid of meaty thread.

97integ

I say get new wheels, get an itr lip, lower it a bit and paint it :thumbs up
i do wanna do a lip on it but i think that i want the regular integra bumper instead of the type R one cause the headlights are sunk in so i dont like the way it looks....wheels i have some here at homejust wanna paint them red and get some tires an throw them on there then the car needs so body work on the driver door then i want to repaint it white again drop of course too

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
the bumper you have is a regular integra bumper, the headlights are "sunk in" because its the 94-97 bumper. the 98-01 has the headlights out more

97integ

the bumper you have is a regular integra bumper, the headlights are "sunk in" because its the 94-97 bumper. the 98-01 has the headlights out more
where can i get those headlights cause i dont like that they are sunk in and where can i get the red acura emblems from???

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
If you dont like the sunk headlights, go for the 01 front end, bumps out farther, fuller, and get the lip. that lip will also go on the bumper you have now..

97integ

ok cool man cause i want the headlights to fit flush with the bumper but what headlights stick out more???