Someone was trying to break into my car!

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
u should rent someone else`s garage while ur not there or have a friend of urs take care of it idk bro do something before they do something

98IntegraRS

do you have another car to park behind your teg?
I keep mine in the garage every night so i don't worry about this stuff

Coney

Spacely
what sucks is stealing the whole car put aside... they could still go and rip off corner lights tail lights even the emblems are worth a quick buck. i wish there was some alarm system that when armed put a electric current through the metal body... that would be priceless

Whiteman51x

put a big fake survallence camera right on the dash with a big red blinking light, like a rediculous one with a big antenna lol. and if that doesnt work i have allways thought about running a long bike lock through all of my rims and suspension, cant drivve it if it dont roll lol. OR put stickers that say police traceable lol.

or the best is a main relay kill switch and relocate! and an alarm lol vipers got good ones that page u when its going off

Coney

Spacely
wait for em one night and when they come grab a laser pointer and put it on one of there heads so the other will see it. they will run like hell lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
same shit happened to me bro. i had my integ for a week. week and a half tops. and i found my car unlocked, seat slid forward, and the ignition stuck in the 'ON' position. fuel cut saved her.

after that, 2 way alarm

then it happened again a month after. then i went an all-out security system to the fullest.

lets just put it this way.
if i were to run to my car and chase someone down, they would have a 5 minute head start till my car is up and running.

or just put super red hot harbanero chili powder in the vents and have them aimed to the driver w/the fans set to full blast.

just remember to turn them off before you start it yourself.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
or just put super red hot harbanero chili powder in the vents and have them aimed to the driver w/the fans set to full blast.

just remember to turn them off before you start it yourself.
haha i like that idea! ya i have a fuel cut on mine, and the alarm is super sensitive...so luckily the alarm happened to scare them off...for now.

i know its a small step, but i was thinking of getting a motion light aimed at the integra just to help me sleep at night (since i didnt sleep last night)...

jznsn2u

This is what I do,
Locks, alarms, more locks, clubs etc,
camera on my house
gun
coffee
movies

& go fishing for thieves on your off days.

rockadilla

thats right.
happens to a lot of people dude, i would keep a VERY close eye on it until u can find a good solution. good one if u have a yard, is park it right next to the door or a window and try to leave the room light on all night , and never get comfortable with it being there. i went downtown today for jury duty and i seriously walked 1/2 mile to make sure my car was still there every hour or so, and there was police everywhere there lol

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
happens to a lot of people dude, i would keep a VERY close eye on it until u can find a good solution. good one if u have a yard, is park it right next to the door or a window and try to leave the room light on all night , and never get comfortable with it being there. i went downtown today for jury duty and i seriously walked 1/2 mile to make sure my car was still there every hour or so, and there was police everywhere there lol
ya, i guess all i can do is keep a close eye. thank you guys for everything! im new to this site, and its great to see such an awesome and helpful community on here!

95 modified

I would go out their armed with a bat or something. Maybe you would intimidate them eventually, if you start catching on to their show-up times.

I had my Teg stolen...horrible feeling.
Try and patk it at a friends house in a good neigborhood for a few days. When you bring it home, keep an eye on it. Wait until they actually go up to the car and try something, then beat some ass/unload the clip. Let the cops clean up the blood. Too bad you aren't in Tx, your car is covered under the "Kingdom Law" here...