Fix a broken heater vent clip?

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
So I bought my Integra on Friday (pictured here). Anyways, I when I went to clean everything I noticed of the clips to adjust the heater broke off on the inside. Is there any way to fix this w/o disassembling everything? I figured if anyone knows a trick it'd be someone on here...

Thanks for any help guys (and gals)!

jayros

I have this same problem, but I think they just have to be replaced. They sell the vents themselves on eBay

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
thats not the clip to adjust the heater, its just the clip to move the vents, you half to take it apart to replace it, unfortantly plastic peices break alot and just half to buy new items, you can still buy the brezel still, its a easy swap.. I had an extra one but just sold it to a member on here..

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
So it's not something that snaps back together?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
cant tell by the pic but most likly no.. thats just the movement of the vent not the heater control, thats below the buttons, it has knobs..

mirrorimg

Ive got one that does that, there are grooves on the back of the slider (portion that controls up/down air flow) that line up with grooves on the inner vents (control left/right air flow). You should be able to play with it to get them to line up, but they will most likely get separated again at some point.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
i have one of those bezels (vents and the climate control buttons) for sale now, all of the vents are good, its really easy to replace. PM me if you want it

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
i have one of those bezels (vents and the climate control buttons) for sale now, all of the vents are good, its really easy to replace. PM me if you want it
I'm going to see if it's something I can't just snap back together first. If not, you can expect a PM.