Will these wheels fit??

Keving943

Hey all, I'm an integra newbie and don't know a whole lot about cars but was wondering if someone could help me out. I was wondering if anyone would know if I can fit my dad's old wheels onto my 2001 Acura integra. The wheels that I have on now are Front: 195/55 R15, Rear: 205/55 R15 and his old wheels are, Front: 235/35 ZR19, Rear: 265/30 ZR19. Now I would have to get adapters to change my 4x100 lug pattern to a 5x112 pattern which could add an extra inch in width. I would probably also have to roll out my fenders but all together I want to know if it's POSSIBLE and worth it since we already have his old wheels and they're really nice. And please don't judge me if this is a stupid question haha thank you!

2kdb7

I'm pretty sure the biggest size rim you can run without major work is a 18". That being said anything over 16" will give you a pretty shitty dd ride. Also tire prices are outrageous when you get to the bigger sizes. As far as the lug pattern there are a few 5 lug conversions options just google it. I think the easiest way is a type r swap but that's like 1k plus shipping. So to answer the question more than likely. Is it worth it not really IMO.

94RS

No fucks given.
This Integra wouldn't happen to be sitting on a Mustang chassis, would it?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Are you fucking serious??

Sent from my phone

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
19s on a integra is like putting 25s on a olds cutlass. Don't do it. Plus, another reason, you will use more gas to get the car to go. Smaller wheels = less gas. Bigger wheels = more gas

How old are you? Just curious, cus of this last post you just made ;)

Okay... but underglow, a high spoiler, and a high pitch muffler?

Keving943

19s on a integra is like putting 25s on a olds cutlass. Don't do it. Plus, another reason, you will use more gas to get the car to go. Smaller wheels = less gas. Bigger wheels = more gas

How old are you? Just curious, cus of this last post you just made ;)
Haha I'm 19 man, this is my second car after my 1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 4.5L V8. Again I don't know a whole lot, my dad just has an extra set of wheels and I thought maybe if I put them on my car people will look and me and go "wow he has a big dick for sure"

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Haha I'm 19 man, this is my second car after my 1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 4.5L V8. Again I don't know a whole lot, my dad just has an extra set of wheels and I thought maybe if I put them on my car people will look and me and go "wow he has a big dick for sure"

Getting the correct bolt pattern for your car, will cost you less, than trying to do a 5 lug conversion

But if your a balla with a big dick, then by all means, do what you want, its your car.

94RS

No fucks given.
And here I thought Caddy's were the vehicle choice of ballers over small Honda's....