My 97 GS so far

dudeskee1325

Magnaflow maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Once I Don't have as many bills I'll be getting their system as well, I'll be going with some cheapy stuff in the mean time hahaha

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Magnaflow maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Once I Don't have as many bills I'll be getting their system as well, I'll be going with some cheapy stuff in the mean time hahaha

Magnaflows are pretty nice too but pricey, I'll just stick with the skunk2 haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dudeskee1325

Magnaflows are pretty nice too but pricey, I'll just stick with the skunk2 haha
Good point, but where are you getting your skunk2 from? Another member on here told me you can get a yonaka system for $240 shipped on this site's store.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Good point, but where are you getting your skunk2 from? Another member on here told me you can get a yonaka system for $240 shipped on this site's store.

Haha I was thinking keeping OG and from the actual site but now that you mentioned that, I'll see the yonaka systems

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
The yonaka's are close to stock sounding. If you like loud, get the skunk2 :) I have the apexi n1 and it sounds nice!

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
Haha I was thinking keeping OG and from the actual site but now that you mentioned that, I'll see the yonaka systems

Got my yonaka headers and catback exhaust on yesterday sounds awesome if you're looking into it

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
Yeah, it's pretty good for a non-vtec engine. You're going to hear the difference while driving

do you have the throttle body too? i was thinking about ordering those 2pieces borred at 70mm

dudeskee1325

Yeah, it's pretty good for a non-vtec engine. You're going to hear the difference while driving

I was told that, because of a bigger manifold, more air will new coming in, which would be more air than stock injectors can compensate for therefore requiring better injectors that can compensate for the increase in air

SoundEfx

I was told that, because of a bigger manifold, more air will new coming in, which would be more air than stock injectors can compensate for therefore requiring better injectors that can compensate for the increase in air
That is interesting because that would mean the stock injectors are running close to their duty cycle with the stock manifold, which is a bad thing.

Honestly, I don't think that increasing the manifold's volume is the equivalent to boosting the car, meaning, you need bigger injectors.

But I might be wrong seeing that I am new to the acura scene.