My 97 GS so far

SoundEfx

Leave the speeding for the track.
Making your car faster comes with anxiousness to go fast on any open road, but it doesn't make sense if you can't drive it because of a wreck or a ticket.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Welp, I learned the hard way. Also came with 26 hours of community service, and if I'm on good behavior for 6 months, the judge will dismiss the court. Lol I think the dude was butthurt because I forgot that he was the one that originally gave me my license and forgot when he asked me who was the judge that gave it to me. Anyways, anything I can do to my car while I can't drive it?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Welp, I learned the hard way. Also came with 26 hours of community service, and if I'm on good behavior for 6 months, the judge will dismiss the court. Lol I think the dude was butthurt because I forgot that he was the one that originally gave me my license and forgot when he asked me who was the judge that gave it to me. Anyways, anything I can do to my car while I can't drive it?

Sent from my iPhone 2g
dETAIL THE SHIIIT OUTTA OF IT :) that always helps in the long run.:) Shampoo carpets clean til perfection. just dig deep down into the bay and maybe get it ready to spray. Alotta things man you can do while your car sits there.8)

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yeah, I'm about to work on the exterior and engine bay. Shampooing the carpet is a great idea

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Anybody know any product I can use to get the dirt off of hoses/lines permanently? I got to wait till July mother fucking 7 to get my license back

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Shiet, if it's that long, I might as well learn how to tuck my bay.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

zack11122

Bay tuck is easy. I'm doing one now. Do ittttt. Also I'm going vtec

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

zack11122

Well. I dropped my shit out the bottom. All you really need to do is unplug all the harnesses. Extend some wires. Pull them through the fire wall and them run them out the wire cover for the door wires and under the fender. It's easier than it sounds.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk