'92 RS DA CEL code 43

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
my CEL is lit so I diagnose it and it's throwing code 43(Fuel Supply System)... what could be the cause of this? is it the Fuel Pump,Fuel Pressure Regulator,Injectors? the car is running fine even at high revs, and I just recently changed the Fuel Filter.. what could be the cause of the CEL?

Thanks!

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
more than likely it's your main fuel relay, it could be your fuel pump. when my relay was on it's way out and finally died my ecu was throwing a code 43. is your car sometimes hard to start when it's warm outside?

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
its an O2 sensor.
actually I have 3 codes.. 17,41,43.. I already have the speedometer working so i guess the 17 code will be eliminated now.(but I haven't reset the ECU yet).. 41 and 43, does this mean that this two is related with each other? like if I fix the oxygen sensor the 43 code will be fix too?

more than likely it's your main fuel relay, it could be your fuel pump. when my relay was on it's way out and finally died my ecu was throwing a code 43. is your car sometimes hard to start when it's warm outside?
as of now I can't tell because it's too cold in here right now.. but I think the fuel pump still works fine(i guess)... so maybe i have to check my fuel pump relay?..

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
the main fuel relay is under the dash kick panel on the drives side, unbolt the 3 screws that hold the panel up and you will see it better, its a little brown rectangular box. if the weather was warmer it would be easier to diagnose, you could flick it too see if the car reacted in any way. you could try swaping one out from a friends car to see if the code goes away. if the code is still present then you know it's not the main fuel relay. oh and try resetting the ecu too.