Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Twitch is so fucking dead they had to give everyone a sub button to make up for the massive loss of traffic they caused by ruining the fucking site. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
They changed it again? :lol:

I haven't been on there in over a year because it's fucking cancer. Every streamer is the same.... "hey guys, you don't have to donate, but if you feel like I've entertained you and would like to donate, go to any of these links." 3-4 links to donation sites.

"Also, here's my paypal info. And if you would like to become one of my patrons, feel free to subscribe to my Patreon page"

"Almost forgot guys, if you shop on Amazon, don't forget to use my link that way some cash will come my way. It won't cost you anything, but helps my streaming out a lot"

And then there's the retards that spend hundreds of dollars a month to watch someone else play a video game....

I'm not even factoring in the AIDS that is chat.... The whole fucking site is a tumor.

R13

The other asshole
I basically said the same thing about a year ago :rolf:

I've browsed real quick a couple times recently and it's fucking terminal ass cancer now. There's so many fucking buttons that do nothing but crash your browser, people are STILL playing the same generic shit, and now the big streamers that averaged 3-5k are averaging 300-500 :lol:

Never thought I'd see the day YouTube becomes better and less commercialized than twitch.

94RS

No fucks given.
I just looked at that redesigned pile of dung.... Stardew Valley (shut up, I like that game :lol: ) as a whole averaged 50k+ last time I was on there, now it's under 500.

Let's hope that the whole site fails soon.

On the subject though, I don't remember anyone begging at all back in the days of Stickam, Justin.tv (twitch before twitch was twitch) or BlogTV. Back then it was turn on webcam and hang out.

R13

The other asshole
I was actually part of the "rise" of jtv :lol:

Well I didn't stream, but I was one of the assholes making kids cry in cod4/mw2 with Sandy Ravage and his squad back in '07-'10

Good times :lol: but yeah twitch needs to go under so amazon will shut it down. Fuck what it's become.

R13

The other asshole
We didn't beg people for money, not my fault call of duty attracted a bunch of sellout faggots :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
GTA is the fucking worst....

GTA4 was great on MP. Everyone would fuck about at the airport or the swing set. Modders were somewhat friendly and spawn in the weird shit at the airport.

GTA 5 is just micro transaction filled cancer. Can't go anywhere while not in passive mode because everyone tries killing everyone.

Either we got old really fucking fast, or the gaming community went to shit in less than 10 years.

R13

The other asshole
I was what? 15-16 when I got into CoD and online games...

It went to shit about the time everyone was entering their 20s and up, CoD games turned into basically communist "Make everyone equal regardless of skill" bs and that just left the dumbass 12 and under shits that grew up being exploiting assholes in games, therefor that's all the player feedback developers received, hence gaming has turned into this "Nobody can do anything unless your mom and dad pays for a bunch of dlc" nonsense.

I was helping my neighbor put together a new push mower about a week ago and one of his friends had their 11 year old son over... I wanted to punch the little shit in the face when he asked me if I played CoD, I said CoD4/MW2, and at first he didn't even know what they were, then he was like "CoD4 sucks, I like Black ops 3, if we were to play right now I bet I'd beat you 0-1"

It took every ounce of me not to fire up the mower and shove his head in the blade.

He's right, he would beat me, because I quit playing those games when accuracy and reaction time stopped mattering, and dirty ass tactics took their place... Little fat ass bowl cut mother fucking hillbilly kid :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
They suck now, sure.... Now that the MW/MW2 community is basically nothing but Russian hackers :lol:

MW2 was the shit though. Admittedly, I wasn't that good at it, not horrible, but nowhere near "540 no scope headshot" :lol:

I spent plenty of hours fucking around on there though. The last one I played was BO2, and it was pretty "meh".

Speaking of DLC, it's a fucking joke now too. Remember single player DLC that actually expanded the game....? Lost and Damned/Ballad of gay Tony, RDR Undead Nightmare.... Fuck all that, we can make more money by making them spend their real dollars on virtual dollars! Nobody cares about the story anyway, right?

R13

The other asshole
Blops 2 was the game that made me quit once and for all :rolf:

I hated mw3 at first, but I went back several months later and got a Moab with a silenced KSG-12 and a uav jammer as my only killstreak which sparked a desire to play that game for almost a year using nothing but silenced shotguns and the shittiest setups I could slap together. :lol:

In Cod4/mw2 I was one of those Sandy ravage style fuckers (Rushers as they were actually called, been around before he got popular) that held a K/D of 3.40-3.70 with basically just a red dot m16/famas, and a spas12/M9.

There on the last before I put Mw2 down for good I was averaging 40 to even a few times 100+ kills with less than 10 deaths... I spent way too much damn time playing those games, but shit; they were good :lol:

R13

The other asshole
If you're into the type of game though, Witcher 3 is a damn good game. The DLC in that game extends play time like the old games, Blood and wine is like 30-50 more hours of gameplay on top of the 75-120 hour main story. I almost have 600 hours in that game right now :rolf: