Need help, my DA keeps dying out on me

Vega206

okay so my DA started idling pretty low (under 800) and then started dying while I'm at a light and then won't start back up for 5-10 minutes. then this past Saturday i was driving up a hill going about 70-75 mph and it died on me, i pulled over and it started back up and got half way up the hill and it did it again and took another 10 minutes to start up. after that happen i changed my dizzy, plugs, wires and fuel filter. about 3 days later it died on me at a light and wouldn't start for 20 minutes. then i went to a store for about 10 minutes and came out and wouldn't start. any body have or had this problem before? if so plz let me know the fix was.

Vega206

yea i am doing that today, tryna locate it now

Vega206

okay, so i located the main relay and pulled it. tested it and clicks like a relay should and checked continuity and good. so now im stuck. anything else i should check?

Vega206

yea i ended up pulling the main relay again and popping it open to check the solder joints, and seen black spots around a lot of the solder joints and white stains all over almost looked to be corrosion or something so i went and bought a new one. so hopefully itll be fine now

Vega206

so it turned out to be my main relay from the looks of it bcuz i've yet to have a stall out. so thx for you're guys' input on it. ill let yall know if anything else occurs or it starts stalling again