2000 Acura Integra question help!

Alex3337

hello everyone.. im new to the site i just bought a integra ls not to long ago, its a 2000 model very clean, and have put alot of work into it. Well recently iv put a header back system on it and something weirds happened that iv never seen happen 2 a honda be4, i turned the check engine light off, it was on due to the o2 sensor i put in a test pipe with o2 mount on it, after that today i took her 2 the carwash and on the way back home i pull it into the yard 2 put it in the garage to detail it and i look over and it started smoking, and im not talking bout lil puffs im talking bout a huge ball of smoke, it lasted maybe 6seconds tops then it done it 2mins later again, is this bad or is it just my new header breaking in? i just wanna make sure nothin bads wrong but it runs like a champ lol, dont smoke period except 4 2day of course wen this happened doesnt do it down the road and also it makes a vibration noise in the center of the car bout 1500RPMS but im thinking thats just the exhaust vibrating, just seeing if somethings really wrong im clueless right now lol names Alex guys btw:thumbs up

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Could be water in the exhaust being burnt off. See if it does it again and let us know.

Alex3337

ok buddy thank you and the vibration? it weirds me out that it started that never does it past 1500rpm only wen your goin 2 a complete stop and taking off then it quits

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
When the cars on look up underneath and see if anything is rattling. Does it make the whole car vibrate?

Alex3337

no sir not the whole car i can feel it in the floor board though on the driver side and can hear it i looked under it and everything looks A ok