Hella*FLUSH DC2 ;)

speedin

The Transporter
would also help with aero too
It could, but not really in the size im talking about. Im just trying to push a small plate to cover the oil pan and header. Plus we all know hella-flush people dont drive fast, so aero is of no concern, lol.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It could, but not really in the size im talking about. Im just trying to push a small plate to cover the oil pan and exhaust. Plus we all know hella-flush people dont drive fast, so aero is of no concern, lol.
lol true except this one but its not hella flush cause the header is too damn big lool! built GSR JRSC. 246whp/16X torque on BC stage 2 cams

speedin

The Transporter
lol true except this one but its not hella flush cause the header is too damn big lool! built GSR JRSC. 246whp/16X torque on BC stage 2 cams

Yea that car would not fall under the hellaflush fad to me. It actually has usable ground clearance, a tire/sidewall thats practice, and decent fender clearance.

justchillen

can anyone please tell me the rim size and offsets that they have used for their steelies? Looking to get a set but dont want to order something that wont fit. I prefer 15x6 rims since i have 15x6 tires and dont want to stretch them. Just not sure of the offset.