Club Integra Gun Club!!

Noneed2Hate

The feel of something hard in your hands is what you want.

I was just looking for peoples opinion about the thickness of the handle and what they liked and disliked about it
Then what do you need a gun for? You've got Kurt for that :lol:

I'm a very impartial person when it comes to guns, if it works well then I don't mind it... unless it is absolute shit... like a Springfield XD.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
The feel of something hard in your hands is what you want.

I was just looking for peoples opinion about the thickness of the handle and what they liked and disliked about it
Your best bet is to go to a gun shot and explain that you're looking for a handgun.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Then what do you need a gun for? You've got Kurt for that :lol:

I'm a very impartial person when it comes to guns, if it works well then I don't mind it... unless it is absolute s***... like a Springfield XD.
You mis-read my comment. I was implying YOU as in YOU^^^^^ :rolf:

Your best bet is to go to a gun shot and explain that you're looking for a handgun.
Yadda yadda yadda :lol:

renarudo

Why the hate on the XD I've shot 3k rounds through mine with no problems. My only issue is that the XDm should have been what company released as the XD in the first place.

Noneed2Hate

Why the hate on the XD I've shot 3k rounds through mine with no problems. My only issue is that the XDm should have been what company released as the XD in the first place.
grip angle and height over bore are meh, it doesn't feel very ergonomic to me.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Why a handgun? My first and most fun gun was a Ruger 10/22. At $300 it's super accurate and really cheap to shoot.

alexalex

Hello folks!
How do you store your guns in your vehicles?
Personally, I have an old gun safe in my car, but only so I have a place to lock my firearm up when I'm going somewhere I can't legally carry, like a school, federal building or a court house.
So now I'm in the marking for a new secure car gun safe and found this https://secretstorages.com/best-car-gun-safe/ . Pretty useful.