what did you do to your car today?

Jimmy D

Lanyards dont help. I've lost my keys/locked them inside atleast ten times now. Sometimes i look around for them for ten minutes, and then realize they are around my neck lol. I hate that. Oh yea I reinstalled my stock radio, and cleaned the shit out my engine bay.

db1love

well i have a lanyard and i think it help cuz you jus have to feel for a lanyard instead of a key hahha but yea i always have them around my neck to and forget hahaha, thats funny

db1love

ohhh so i have a gayass exhaust rite now, and i thinnk i want the buddy club spec 2 ??? any info on it, is it gay or tight or wat, i just like how loud it is!!!

jznsn2u

ohhh so i have a gayass exhaust rite now, and i thinnk i want the buddy club spec 2 ??? any info on it, is it gay or tight or wat, i just like how loud it is!!!
if you like it, get it. fuck what everyone else thinks, they're not going to be seeing/hearing/driving it everyday.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
kswap would be awesome.... would you sell one of your cars to fund for it ;)
someone buy my damn celsior!!! i dont even know why i keep bitching about selling it. its been in storage for like a year and i havent even put in on the net or paper lol

IntegraGirl13

Yes I'm a female mechanic
So scratch the thermostat, ended up just being a few air pockets in the cooling system. Did a full flush, changed the headlight bulbs, and ended up with antifreeze running down my arm. Gonna look at the third brake light tomorrow.

db1love

if you like it, get it. fuck what everyone else thinks, they're not going to be seeing/hearing/driving it everyday.
yea i do hear ya there, you tube doesent give the greatest sound quality there, im lokkin for somethin with performance, but i want somethin loud!!! any recomondaions??

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i fixed my broken integra!!!....distributor went out!!!! after 5 days off testing parts finnally found the problem!!! DISTRIBUTOR WAS THE LAST THING I EXPECTED TO FAIL!!!