Klutch's DB Build Thread

money

yeah thats what im thinking off getting to , are the 96 integra shocks good enough for lowering sprngs

00DC2TW

yeah thats what im thinking off getting to , are the 96 integra shocks good enough for lowering sprngs
I used stock shocks on my 96 civic with tein springs for like 3 years, and they never blew out, and they were the original shocks with like 130,000 miles lol

money

Oh thats good then im planning on lowering mines to ! it has 144 k on it so i think their probably still good

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, it's done! Suspension is officially on and good to go!! Buuuttttttt, you guys don't get any pictures yet hehe. Gonna wait till the new wheels get on with the new resized tires, which will also give the setup a little time to settle :thumbs up all I can say is it looks AWESOME and a big thanks to all the MHI guys :p

JGvtec

Your such a tease. :( I clicked this im like Cole has his drop done!!@!@!@! Then i scroll to the bottom and see no pictars. Boo.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hehe :) They're coming broski, as is my last suspension component, Beaks lower tie bar :p

Last edited: