Klutch's DB Build Thread

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Trust me, if I wasn't a brokea$$ high school student, I would lol, but always looking for a good deal on one :thumbs up
Look, i know where you are because i was there too but being a broke ass college student is 10x worse than being a mildly broke highschool student.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Black hood = Ricer carbon fiber

It'll just look like you had a damaged hood and grabbed a mismatched one from the junkyard..
Look, i know where you are because i was there too but being a broke ass college student is 10x worse than being a mildly broke highschool student.
I actually don't think it looks that bad... If the rest of the car was trashed then yeh it'd look like crap, but my car's in good condition, and it'll work for me till I find a real carbon fiber one :thumbs up

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Keep in mind the car you looked at is a lot more cosmetically modified than yours. Thats what im getting at.

On a stock car a black hood wont match anything, even with your black housing signals

I'm just saying, KEEP IT CLEAN

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah I know it is.. I'm just getting started though :) With my plans, it'll work quite well, I photoshopped how i want it to look and was quite pleased, including the black hood :) But that's always the focus, clean and simple :thumbs up

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
As long as you havent given me evidence to prove you wrong, i'll take your word for it lol

What are your other exterior plans?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol aight sounds good

Along with lowering, painting my meshies black with polished lip, might do an itr lip but still debating that, painting the mirror mounts black as well as the secondary black hood, Probably gonna keep it at that :)

Kyle

^^speaks the truth. Good luck getting into any parties without money. You will blow money in ways you never thought possible. But overall good base to start. I'm liking your system alot.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
^^speaks the truth. Good luck getting into any parties without money. You will blow money in ways you never thought possible. But overall good base to start. I'm liking your system alot.
haha no parties here, got better things to spend my money on :thumbs up But thanks :D
looks good d00d keep it up.:thumbs up
Thanks broski :)

Last edited:

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I've only paid to get in once, connections are your friend. It's the goddamn alcohol that kills your wallet.

bradster101

hey man Ive got a black hood ok? dont hurt meh feelings :( haha

And about time you got a thread going... Mine has offically died and noone cares anymore haha

Ill be putting up a new DIY on my brights again just an fyi if you wanna do it again (got some better bulbs, pix, and instructions for you lol)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Clean 4dr. Sometimes I wish I got a 4dr
Thanks bro, 4 doo's the way to go :thumbs up
hey man Ive got a black hood ok? dont hurt meh feelings :( haha

And about time you got a thread going... Mine has offically died and noone cares anymore haha

Ill be putting up a new DIY on my brights again just an fyi if you wanna do it again (got some better bulbs, pix, and instructions for you lol)
lol sup brad :) Finally decided it was time haha, You never update is your problem!

But yes! Better info ftw!! Let me know when that's up :thumbs up