Tork's build thread

tork_sd89

Baywatch
BWR subframe brace and LCA's

And a few pics from my first time to the track on 4/20/12.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
They make you wear a helmet there? And try staging shallow and launching at the last yellow light. If you stage to deep you may trip the red. I pulled a .02 reaction followed by a -.018. That's where you can get ahead of some of the turbo and v8 builds when they sit at the line for an extra seven tenths of a second

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Also, you're not new anymore, lol. Maybe change the thread title. I assume it will have something to do with Baywatch for whatever reason

tork_sd89

Baywatch
would you recommend the BWR LCA and subframe?
im thinking of getting the same setup
Sorry man I don't check my build thread often. I need to change the title too haha and I like them. I would say you get a larger sway bar with it or the energy suspension mounts and bushings for the rear sway bar because this wasn't really designed for the stock sway bar. The stock mounts don't line up so you either need the larger sway or energysuspension bushings and mounts. I'm still waiting on those to come in.

As far as new updates I don't have any pics but I got my speakersd and a new lip I need to get painted. I'll have some more pics up of that later.

Biggest news to me was getting into super street reader's rides.

5ive-0

Freshest
Sorry man I don't check my build thread often. I need to change the title too haha and I like them. I would say you get a larger sway bar with it or the energy suspension mounts and bushings for the rear sway bar because this wasn't really designed for the stock sway bar. The stock mounts don't line up so you either need the larger sway or energysuspension bushings and mounts. I'm still waiting on those to come in.

As far as new updates I don't have any pics but I got my speakersd and a new lip I need to get painted. I'll have some more pics up of that later.

Biggest news to me was getting into super street reader's rides.

Sic sic! There was only 3 including u in the reader rides section that were clean

On the bionic BrUh!