Post Pics of Local Ricers

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
I agree... ricers are typically kids with cars that really dont know anything about them.... and buy parts that really serve no purpose, such as 19 inch chrome wheels that wiegh the car down like a dumptruck, when they could be pickin up some nice light grams or other light-performance oriented wheel. on a front wheel drive car theres not much purpose for a huge JGTC style wing. In time they should learn i cant say i havent bought altezzas and the wings west body kit, but if ur truely into this hobby/lifestyle you lear...
________
Free fuck films

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I'm all camera happy now and shit. lol. can't possibly be safe. wait till i go to san jose tomorrow...this thread will be crazy..hahah =)

sOuL

G3GirL said:
I'm all camera happy now and shit. lol. can't possibly be safe. wait till i go to san jose tomorrow...this thread will be crazy..hahah =)
lol just wait till the fast and the furious 3 comes out, im deff gonna try n get some ricer pis in the parking lot lmao

GSROWNSU

MoJoJoJo said:
lol wats sup with the dual exhuast lately...i've been seeing alot of that
lol yea man the fake dual exhaust is what's in right now for the ricers :lol: there's a neon at my school that has dual exhaust and a nice set of alzettas :thumbs up i'll see if i canget a pick of it

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Team Ricey Accord...straighttttt from Sacramento, bitches!! lol..i don't know why there are so many ugly accords in Sac...alright, was gonna post later but I might as well post before I go to the Bay...all pics from this morning..
I should consider changing my profession lol. I would make a damn good paparazzi...hahah =)

Almost an IS...lol ALMOST...

This Accord had no front bumper..the perfect touch..

Images brought to you by..

The official sponsor of ricey accords..

GSROWNSU

MoJoJoJo said:
lol she's so good with a camera...but yet cant seem to take a pic of herself and send it to me =)
why just for you...she's gotta share the pic w/ all of us here :lol: :D haha

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol here are some pics of a ricer...i had to chase down..lol was on the way down to my friend's shop last nite and had extra time...so when we saw this guy...i chase his ass and took pics. lol

<---Rice Patrol