F$&&ing thieves!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Not true dude. Pre 93 cars didn't even have bags. In most states its allowed to delete airbags. Check local laws.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Yeah....da's don't have air bags....research before you post.
His is a 98 ls, but he should be fine.

TheSkygun

Was just throwing out suggestions. Each state various when it comes to cars so if its legal where you live sweet, if not bummer.

98vsmteg

Yeah that was actually concerning me for safety reasons but my reasoning is I think it's more likely to have your car attempted to be stolen than getting in a bad accident.. There's ashop here in Vegas that's having a sale on nrg quick release setups for $170 I think I'm gonna jump on it.. The only bummer is I will hate to have the airbag light blaring in my face

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.177770,-115.207887

dariel89

You could always out a tape on the light, also there is a stettin column metal cover that here in miami a shop does it, he says once you have that the cant brake your ignition.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

dariel89

Not really, like i told you , a shop near my house does it for $250, it cover all the steering wheel column

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

XjoEnX

Yeah that was actually concerning me for safety reasons but my reasoning is I think it's more likely to have your car attempted to be stolen than getting in a bad accident.. There's ashop here in Vegas that's having a sale on nrg quick release setups for $170 I think I'm gonna jump on it.. The only bummer is I will hate to have the airbag light blaring in my face
The quick release setup is one of my best investments. Definitely worth the extra security.