anyone actually ride bicycles?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
My friend who lived for being fixed gear, is going back to a single speed freewheel, he says DD fixey is just too much. I stay with my 12 speed, and Dylan derailleurs are missed when you have to fight a mean up hill. Try to fix your bike b4 you go spending lots of cash on a new one

edit: update: been riding with a fawk'd up freewheel, i was losing rolling speed and found out why, got a new one replacing it as soon i find tool, then off to beat some Strava segments

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
REI is a nice store, best costumer service. Road my bike this whole week to and from work. I hit a max speed of 36.7 mph not bad trying to go faster, lmao hope i dont get pulled over

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Finally got a pic of the bike. This was the bike that was stolen by a coke addict back in SoCal. Recovered it after bro finds it on Craigslist. Yeah, I know the garage is damn mess.

It's a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.

ryann48

Anyone else here ride bmx? Ive rode for a while but often take long ass 3-4 month breaks from it. Im in dyer need of a bike rack -_- haha \

my biike with my old forks pegs and sprocket

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
I used to race for a very short while. I still have my Trek 1200 roadie. I had a fixie that I rented from a team member for velodrome racing (fun fact: we have the oldest operating velodrome in the US!) but obviously don't have that any more.

I just picked up a cheapo Genesis to ride around, but the fork is super loose in the stem...anyone know if I can shim that up somehow?

ryann48

why do bmx bikers have the seat so far down? so you dont smash your junk when you land?
Basically haha,. and it makes it easier to do this trick "lookback airout" without getting your leg caught on it, Some people still ride there seat high, but i like my seat slammed like how i try to have my car XD lmao

jbrown97ls

Anyone else here ride bmx? Ive rode for a while but often take long ass 3-4 month breaks from it. Im in dyer need of a bike rack -_- haha \
Check my post. I raced from age 9-18. I rode dirt and skateparks here and there while racing but I quit racing after highschool and I focus on trails/park/street now. I'm actually in the process of making a full length dvd of riders in the surrounding areas.

why do bmx bikers have the seat so far down? so you dont smash your junk when you land?
Yeah. It keeps it out of the way. You never sit and ride anyways so its just there for when you take breaks and chill out.

R13

The other asshole
This thread made me feel guilty, I don't have any pics but i went out and rode my old bmx bike around my neighborhood at 9pm