Mike's 2000 dc4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
You finally got another one! Nice pickup!
Plans?
Thanks man :)
For now, the only thing I'm planning on getting is an AEM short ram.

damn brah, you got the cash monies. Looks good, too. Btw, you should post sound clip of that WS2
haha. thanks man. I save up all the money I make :thumbs up

And I can make a vid, but it will definitely have poor sound quality lol

How does one talk one down over 2000 dollars? >_> nice car nonetheless
He said his lowest price was $5k, but it was leaking oil, so he managed to go to $3900. He wanted to sell fast that day cause he was gonna buy a 370z that same day lol

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Drove it for exactly 100 miles since I purchased it....And this week, I'm ordering an AEM short ram 8)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I also replaced one of my rear calipers and bought brake pads cause it was locked up pretty bad

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Should I get my spoiler sanded and painted at Maaco? I got an estimate for $95.
I know they are bad, but I just want my spoiler painted. Most bad reviews are about painting a whole car, not a spoiler. OR should I waste extra money for a better job for about $150? I'm really short on cash cause I just ordered an Aem intake...

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I would do neither. I would pull the spoiler off and sand it yourself. Then, I'd get quotes again and see what it is. Plus, their quotes are normally slightly negotiable. You're obviously good at negotiating if you talked the owner before you down $2k from his asking price. Give it a shot. :)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I would do neither. I would pull the spoiler off and sand it yourself. Then, I'd get quotes again and see what it is. Plus, their quotes are normally slightly negotiable. You're obviously good at negotiating if you talked the owner before you down $2k from his asking price. Give it a shot. :)
I don't really have time for sanding and priming myself. And you can't really negotiate much when it comes to paint jobs, at least not in my area.

There's a shop that does quality paint. If it's too much, I'll give it to maaco :???:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Well, dang. I was just trying to save you a few bucks and the risk of a crappy paintjob.
Good luck with it. You've paid good attention to detail with all three cars you've had from what I can tell. I doubt you'd do anything different with this.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Well, dang. I was just trying to save you a few bucks and the risk of a crappy paintjob.
Good luck with it. You've paid good attention to detail with all three cars you've had from what I can tell. I doubt you'd do anything different with this.
Thanks :) I really hope the price difference isn't very high between the two places.

I would say to keep it wingless, but how bad of a job could maaco do on a spoiler?
Hell no!! I personally don't like the wingless look on a teg. It looked good on my civic though, with the visor too.
And they can do a pretty bad job, but who knows. The paint may start chipping in like a month, so I rather have a professional paint job that'll last more. But like I said, tomorrow ill find out which place ill take it to.

R13

The other asshole
This car would look perfect with an itr lip, optional side skirts and valences.