Mike's 2000 dc4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Damn I want one of those wheels now.
You should, but I think they are hard to find. The ones on ebay are like $220 with $60+ shipping. I was lucky I saw this on craigslist. I thought it was a scam considering it was cheap and in mint condition, but he lived only 20 mins away so it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Nice find on the wheel, and sorry about your transmission. Hopefully it'll be back on the road soon. :)

R13

The other asshole
I want to touch that wheel in naughty places.

Don't sell the visors, Then you can't crack open the window when it's raining.

Last edited:

dlo253

Looks much better! I'd keep the visors if I was you man..

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Well, I was supposed to buy a gsr tranny with 70k miles for $400 from a guy, but decided not to sell it at the last minute. Fuck him...

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
And a big update. I was on H-T and a member wanted to trade his apexi n1 for my ws2. So we did the trade :D

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I have to urge to plasti dip my wheels gunmetal. They look like 18 inch chrome rims in the sun lol. Any opinions? I don't know if it will look good or not.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I have to urge to plasti dip my wheels gunmetal. They look like 18 inch chrome rims in the sun lol. Any opinions? I don't know if it will look good or not.

I keep forgetting you have a 5-lug swap and S2k wheels, lol. I'd Plasti-Dip one side and see what you think. If you don't like it, pull it off. If you like it, do the other two.