What is the dumbest thing you've done to your integra?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My list is a bit lengthy, so I'll stick to the major things.

1. 17" wheels (Odale pisca!)
2. Halo headlamps
3. Skunk2 struts and springs

Hit the window lock switch partially while detailing interior. Couldn't figure out why passenger side window wouldn't roll down for 3 days.

The most expensive dumb thing was trust certain machine shop(s) with my block. I am on block build #7 as a result.
OMFG, I think we've all done this! I feel like such a dunce when I figure it out hahaha.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Decided to drive to school with frost on the windshield so bad I couldnt see. So I rolled down my window to see where I was going. Yeah I hit a median... :lol:

rgw_teg

Decided to drive to school with frost on the windshield so bad I couldnt see. So I rolled down my window to see where I was going. Yeah I hit a median... :lol:
Ahhh yes this happened to me, had to pull over cause I was a scared as hell lol

cborden

Jesus is THE way
Cutting a big hole into a mint itr hood to put a scoop on it then realizing it was crooked and taking it off. Then being unable to repair the giant hole because i had already thrown the piece for it away. Long story short, my white itr now has a dinged up green hood on it

treeafodo

Austin
Hit the window lock switch partially while detailing interior. Couldn't figure out why passenger side window wouldn't roll down for 3 days.
I did this too. I ended up taking the door panel off and testing all the components too.

The worst thing I did to my car was removing the rear seat mounts. hahaha Live and learn.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
On my old civic hatchback, it had a half size radiator and it over heated during track days. So I made a blockoff where the condenser would go out of cardboard. On my way to the next raceday, on the freeway. It smelt like something was burning but I figured it was maybe something close to the freeway that I was passing by lol maybe 10 minutes into this. I noticed fire coming out of the back of my car. I thought to myself. "wtf, there's no way I just say that" so I carried on lol, then I saw a ball of fire come out of the hood right in front of me! HOLY SHIT, cars on fire!!! Immediately pull over, manage to pop my hood using my shirt (it was hot as hell) to see my stupid ass ghetto blockoff idea resting against the headers and on fire!!! DEAR LAWD ITS FYRE! I had no water, so I went to grab what I thought was dirt and BAM!!! Fire got way worse. Turns out it was dry branches and such! I thought maybe I should open the radiator cap and run for dear life so that the hot coolant wouldn't get me too bad ( had already been driving for over an hour), I pop it and almost dove out of the way just to find out that the system wasn't full and didn't have the pressure to explode LOL FML, thought to myself "there goes this car, it's done for" when I see a piece of tire on the road that I ended up using to get the burning remains off, then pushed the car away from it.

It was so scary lol so no more cardboard condenser blockoffs for me. And always carry a gallon of water at hand. Will have a fire extinguisher soon!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Headlights melted a bit, hood latch got destroyed, dip stick and valve cover ground were melted, and headlight harness got a little crunchy lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Fuckin spoon thermostat made my ex's car run sluggish so we blocked off half the radiator with cardboard. Luckily we had no issues on and off track.

Nick_C78

I was at that track event spitty is talking about. Sooooo funny when he told me that story when he got there. Hahahahaha