OEM ITR black Recaros
OEM Titanium shifter
Pioneer Carozzeria (JDM y0) 2DIN MP3/CD
Pioneer Carozzeria front splits and rear speakers

Photos:

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
As always, probably my favorite ride on here. Simple, clean and functional. Glad the damage was minimal compared to what it could have been.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Darn you hahaha, still my fav JDM teggy :thumbs up

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
gah. stunning. i think a drop would set this car off, but it would ruin a perfectly clean stock ITR

Kyle

gah. stunning. i think a drop would set this car off, but it would ruin a perfectly clean stock ITR
Agreed. A drop would be awesome, but it just looks awesome stock. Oh and its a header not headers. :lol: Got my vote

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
That is so beauteous. Super jealous of this minty condition. Glad it is still intact from the thieves. You are a lucky man.

michaelz

thanks guys. my jaw dropped that morning when i looked outside and my R was gone.

i'm still pissed off i let her get stolen, shoulda taken the battery out, pulled the fuses etc but overall the damage is nothing compared to what could have been. glad to have her back in one piece and now i'm keeping her at my friend's workshop. have to ride my bike to work everyday but meh. worth it.

that whole myth that japan is safe and all... can't escape the 3rd gen curse anywhere.

i think a drop would set this car off, but it would ruin a perfectly clean stock ITR
yeah tell me about it! would love to give it a drop but fought off the temptation and decided to keep it original.

Last edited: