Justin's Prelude (BB6)

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Recently gapped the plugs. Didn't even think to check and see if the previous owner did that.

Discovered clutch master cylinder was leaking in the cabin. Replacement part is on its way. Also order a new vtec solenoid gasket. Will also be offing cam seal cap thing.

I've been noticing the valves have been ticking so a valve adjustment will be happening soon as well.

Also thinking about running Amsoil Power Foam through the intake and maybe getting that cleaned out.

That's the most recent updates. More to come.

Had to include a picture of course

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Forgot to include this is my previous post, but I got Raybestos Element 3 brake pads. They took awhile to "break in" but overall they give a good pedal feel, stop pretty good, and so far, not too much dust.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Also have new Bosch wiper blades coming. Pretty excited because these rain-x wiper blades are not good.

94RS

No fucks given.
Also have new Bosch wiper blades coming. Pretty excited because these rain-x wiper blades are not good.
I've got Bosch wiper blades on my work van, they're total s*** and I keep forgetting to replace them... And then it rains again :lol:

You must have the cheaper set that Rain-X makes? I have the Latitudes on my Integra. They're a bit pricey, but I'm pretty satisfied with them.