what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
Have to find a tuner first, then get another harness so the CEL goes away and the reverse lights/speedo work.

and before that I have to replace the radiator, fix the fuel smell/leak and break in the clutch.

I'm just fucked for little while. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Replaced the fuel filter. I had gotten a whopping 14mpg on my last full up. Hopefully that fixed it.

I still need an alignment, but that wouldn't make a huge impact like that, would it?

94RS

No fucks given.
I've driven the car like 300mi since it's been back on the road :lol:

I'm gonna get it aligned where I used to work after I lower it, no sense in doing two alignments if it just sits there :what:

jae_rex

Wrapped injector wires, re-covered center console cover with suede, and wasn't feeling the graphite-wrinkle finish valve cover and went to this:

Before:

After:

Noneed2Hate

Got some new rims and tires.

Just need to roll my rear fenders a little and I'll be golden!

Axis 17x7 Touring Cup Wheels on Kumho ECSTA 215/45/17

R13

The other asshole
Get those fenders done by a professional, don't you dare risk fucking up that car for those ugly ass things. :lol:

Noneed2Hate

to be fair, I feel the silver center hub cap thingies kind of kill the look and make it ugly. But it's added security so f**k it.

R13

The other asshole
They're not that bad, it's pretty much just the center caps.

Just don't go overboard like plier fenders, 17's can be a trick to stuff under these cars. :lol:

Noneed2Hate

They're not that bad, it's pretty much just the center caps.

Just don't go overboard like plier fenders, 17's can be a trick to stuff under these cars. :lol:
No worries , I won't ;) they only need to be rolled just a bit to get it all good. Any idea how much I would be paying roughly to have it done at a shop? I'd imagine it wouldn't take long at all