Need Help fixing my 96 ls

Nakaso

I have a 1996 ls integra that i bought with some electrical problems i can usually fix these problems very easy but this problem i have come a crossed i didn't think it could happen so whenever i press my brake the blinkers turn off or if i turn on my headlights or just interior light they quit until i turn them off or let off the break but when i press on my break my dash and cigarette slot lights come on so i checked all the wiring harness and every wire is fine and plugged in correctly so my next thought was it must be one of the fuses under my steering wheel column so i unplugged them all checked them they were all fine so i plugged them back in and tried my brake and my blinkers stayed on and tail lights were working so i thought hey easy fix everything is working great until i came out next morning to check on it and it just goes straight back to no breaks and blinkers turn off if brake is pressed or my dash lights or both dash and headlights turned on so i am starting to think maybe i have a bad fuse panel or the fuses might be the wrong amperage so before i buy a new fuse panel for it can someone give me the diagram from my exact card it is a 1996 forest green Acura integra ls 4 door sedan with a B18B1non VTEC DOHC4 cylinder engine swap running in it with a Clifford car alarm system wired in to it but if someone can find me that fuse panel diagram for under my steering column it would be greatly apreciated

Nakaso

remove the brake light bulb one at a time till you find the shorted bulb
All bulbs were fine but I did find the problem I have a exposed wire in my trunk harness and my light harness clips were corroded but you did lead me towards the problem so I thank you good sir now I don't have to worry about the next cop pulling me over telling me how much they like my car lol