Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Why is that gear not like billet steel or something like a transmission grade gear? Overkill or not if that f***er sheers off the engine's toast. :lol:
They reused the gear from the Sportster because HD was cheap and didn't wanna give any more money to Buell than they had to. Gotta remember that a 1200 Sporty makes 30hp less than the XB9, 40+hp less than the XB12. I'm sure that played into the failure somehow.

My guess is that Erik Buell caught on to them failing at some point, which is why the brass ones were made standard later on.

R13

The other asshole
Screw you for showing me that :lol:

Go buy it until I've got the money to come pick it up. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Screw you for showing me that :lol:

Go buy it until I've got the money to come pick it up. :rolf:
Here's an idea... You send me money, I go buy it and ship to you.

I've still gotta save my money for whenever the Buell gets done. No idea how much it's gonna cost :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I'm flat fucking broke :lol: there's been a lot of shit going on that's cost me a lot of money :(

Oil leak killed the starter on my truck a few weeks ago, don't have the money to even fix that. :rolf:

Wait... it says 2003 on the frame, has an sp2 swing arm...

If that's an '03 and he has actually has the matching title that's literally the best year/engine of the RC

Hell you should buy it if not for me, then to keep for yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm flat f***ing broke :lol: there's been a lot of s*** going on that's cost me a lot of money :(

Oil leak killed the starter on my truck a few weeks ago, don't have the money to even fix that. :rolf:

Wait... it says 2003 on the frame, has an sp2 swing arm...

If that's an '03 and he has actually has the matching title that's literally the best year/engine of the RC

Hell you should buy it if not for me, then to keep for yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That frame says 2002, just like the actual ad... Which also mentions the swingarm isn't there. :lol:

If my Wisconsin turd wasn't in the shop, I'd pick it up. BUT... I have zero idea what I'm being charged, so... Find some fucking money, kird.

R13

The other asshole
I'm ADD as fuck apparently, didn't even see that part :lol: I just looked at the pixelated 2 that kinda looked like a 3.

Meh, it'd take years to find all the parts to fix that shit, it'd be cool to have the engine but that isn't an amazing deal really, that engine could be fucking trashed :lol:

I would find some money, only my right shoulder's fucked up so badly they're telling me 6-9 months before I can work, unless I want my rotator cuff to be irreparable, I can barely lift my arm anyway, and it's painful as hell to do so...

That also means mr shiny new(ish) R1 is postponed for a good while too... :/

SoundEfx

I'm flat f***ing broke :lol: there's been a lot of s*** going on that's cost me a lot of money :(

Why are you surprised, you do know that you own TWO fords right? (sorry man, I just had to say it....lol)

R13

The other asshole
Why are you surprised, you do know that you own TWO fords right? (sorry man, I just had to say it....lol)

:lol:

Wish it was true, I've hardly spent shit on the ferds in awhile

Life can be a real asshole sometimes man... :lol:

R13

The other asshole
So no promises, but I've got some people looking out for me, gonna try and find out what auction this thing is going to and maybe, maaaaybe If I'm lucky I might be able to get my hands on it.

Had 1 mile on it when they loaned the guy money on it, and he turned it in with 700 miles on it, sadly it's been sitting outside for several days so the chain/brake discs are rusting and the top of the triple clamps is starting to fade, but the rest looks good.

And if I do get it and I don't like it all that much I can always sell it and that'll be a huge chunk towards an R1. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Nice armbands, fag. :rolf:

That exhaust though...

And I'm still waiting on the fucking Buell... I checked on it yesterday and the engine is in the exact same spot I left it at the shop two weeks ago :lol: Apparently all the parts that needed to be replaced (mainly gaskets and the oil pump gear) are all special order, which still haven't come in.