endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

TheMyth

I install a omni tach I'm my car not long ago . I thought it wasn't correct. Had to get my laptop and compare the hondata s300 to what the tach was reading . They was dead on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I install a omni tach I'm my car not long ago . I thought it wasn't correct. Had to get my laptop and compare the hondata s300 to what the tach was reading . They was dead on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Works pretty good, and shift light is sick.

New Headlights and Tail lights.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Lapping the Valves on my new head, hopefully I can finish and install it next week.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Head is done ready for install.

OE Valve Seals

Supertech Springs and Titanium retainers

Skunk2 LMA's

extra vtec

Tow Truck friend scored me a free OEM front bumper.

R13

The other asshole
Sweeeet

New tail light lenses look 100x better :thumbs up

And I love that blue valve spring tool, I wish I did enough engine work to justify buying one. :lol:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Sweeeet

New tail light lenses look 100x better :thumbs up

And I love that blue valve spring tool, I wish I did enough engine work to justify buying one. :lol:
Thanks man, I used the tool enough to pay it off a couple times. I have a good amount of Honda specialty tools. I'm getting ready for Honda Fest 2016 autox

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
A bit of a headache this weekend. EX harness my friend give my was messed up. So I had to do all the harnesses twice, then I chased a short that turned out to be the G101 wasn't grounded properly because the bolt was too rusty. But good news is new dash harness fixed my unreadable CEL problem. Also heater core was leaking slowly into the passenger side, fixed that too.