open doors light comes on and defrost button comes on, and Brake light

mkornely89

First problem: the open door light (above the RPMs) will flash/pulse on/off when I brake. Does not happen every time, but does happen frequently. this started about 3 days ago.

Second problem: The defrost push button (to the right of the hazards) randomly turns itself on and off. I will be driving and look over and the light is on, so i turn it off. this started this last week also.

Another problem I have: when it is cold out, my BRAKE light stays on. The E-Brake is obviously down all the way. This ONLY happens when it is cold out. I live in Texas, so this winter it has probably only happened 5 times or so. When I used to wake up at 730 to get to school, it would be on every morning. I no longer wake up that early so I do not run into the problem in the morning. Usually when it is a really cold night. This started since i got the car 3 years ago.

These 3 problems do not happen in sequence, they have no relation to eachother from what I see. They are just 3 different problems.
I have no idea what to do.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
man u got 3 weird ones, does the door light go out if u pull on the door ? not sure on the others

mkornely89

Well, im trying to look around to see if i can troubleshoot it like the ABS diagnostic trouble codes Article.

To answer your question, the door light is on for such a short period of time i can not react and pull on the door. It literally pulses on and off, it doesnt stay on for more than a second. It just started happening.

Lately I took off the 3 plastic panels in the rear so I can dynamat my trunk and sides of the trunk. Since then the open door light thing has happened. I also encountered my interior lights stopped working, but i heard thats a 7.5 fuse that needs to be replaced in the fusebox near the battery.