Emblem questions

xenochrist92

Yeah that's what I'ma do, cut em off. And yeah I'd like to have some emblems back on it, especially since I painted mine, really dig how they came out

xenochrist92

And if anyone cares... I found out what that emblem under the LS is haha it's not dohc, it's the "special" emblem!! Totally forgot about the LS special haha

GonzoDA9

Ahhh I got the palmy blue interior as well, looks ugly as hell especially since I have red and black leather eg seats. Not too sure ima keep the seats they are too off and weird looking, I would probably change it when I die the carpet black and changed all interior to black and get regular or leather Ls seats. Also have a shaved trunk, saw someone talking about that, thing is, I want to put red type r emblem on it, sorry if that's ricey or whatever I just really like how Honda came out with those emblems, BTW sorry for jumping on the thread talking all about my stuff, I can't post without saying how good those emblems you painted look, how'd you get them to turn out like that? Looks like a Batman flat black kinda look. I DIG IT!

xenochrist92

It's all good man!. Yeah I dig the type r emblems, don't care if its considered "ricer" haha. And thanks, I really like how they came out. And I actually followed someone's advice on here on a thread. First, I sanded them. Second, gave em like 2-3 light coats of primer. Third, I sprayed 2-3 coats of flat black. Fourth, I sprayed it with 1-2 light clear coats for protection. (But if you can tell by the pic, I only sprayed clear coat on the "Acura" emblem. Didn't really like how it made it glossy.) oh and after each step, after they were dry, I got rubbing alcohol with some cotton balls to make sure they were clean before a gave em some more spraying. And that's about it! Just gotta find the "LS" emblem and I'm good. You don't happen to know if I need the big or small LS emblem, do you? Cuz I've seen some Integras with just LS but no Integra emblem. I'm trying to get the LS emblem that goes next to the Integra one. Just like the picture of the black GS someone posted earlier in the thread

Last edited:

ls1adam84

I Speak Smart Ass
Do any of you guys have some place you go to look for emblems?

I tried fleabay, but All I get are those stupid Turbo or VTEC badges, and seeing as how it's a b18a1 DOHC non Vtec I don't feel VTEC or turbo badges being appropriate haha.

I just want the front and rear "A" badges the Acura badge, and the LS Special Edition badge.

Sorry to hijack the thread, OP those badges do look pretty good, wayyy better than some I see around on most of the Integras in Southern Cali.

xenochrist92

Junkyard man! Or you can keep trying eBay and hope they'll pop out somewhere. Maybe even Craigslist? But I'd say junkyard is your best bet. That's where I found mine, just need the LS one. You can even go on sites like g2ic and find people selling all kinds of parts. And thanks!

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
Junkyard man! Or you can keep trying eBay and hope they'll pop out somewhere. Maybe even Craigslist? But I'd say junkyard is your best bet. That's where I found mine, just need the LS one. You can even go on sites like g2ic and find people selling all kinds of parts. And thanks!
X2 I found my "gs" emblem there, & the "A" badge for the front from a friend. Happened to snag the rear 'Integra" emblem off a 91 last time I was there just to have a spare.

I make it a point to inspect every integra I come across at pick n pull for spare emblems cause most ar out of stock.

Delray Acura ( oemacuraparts.com ) has some of them also at pretty descent prices, but many are discontinued. "RS, LS, GS, Integra" emblems are unavailable for sure last I checked.

ls1adam84

I Speak Smart Ass

Sweet I will check out g2ic, I was over there looking at djzachtylers build.

I was thinking I would have to make a visit to pick a part, I need to go anyways to check on a goody for the other car.

Oh and no problem, always good to see quality work done.

X2 I found my "gs" emblem there, & the "A" badge for the front from a friend. Happened to snag the rear 'Integra" emblem off a 91 last time I was there just to have a spare.

I make it a point to inspect every integra I come across at pick n pull for spare emblems cause most ar out of stock.

Delray Acura ( oemacuraparts.com ) has some of them also at pretty descent prices, but many are discontinued. "RS, LS, GS, Integra" emblems are unavailable for sure last I checked.

Yeah I think I saw them yesterday when I searched Google, and only saw the "A" badges. I know some people dig the Honda emblems but not my speed of things.

Funny thing is I see a lot of these cars debadged, but I kinda like having a clean car.