2014 ROTY: AlphaWolf1993

AlphaWolf1993

I'm wanting to enter best jdm integra, best suspension, and best overall

YEAR/MODEL/MOTOR
1996/Acura Integra/B18C
Engine: GSR block (stock), b16 head, full supertech valvetrain (dished valves, dual springs and steel retainers), gsr cams, bwr gears, arp studs, s300 (lots of parts not on but boost is very soon). Skunk2 valve cover hardware and Downstar full engine hardware kit. Skunk2 IM and 1000cc Grams injectors
Intake: Skunk2 Pro series
Header: oem
Exhaust: custom 2.5 with eBay muffler
Exterior: RHD converted, Fiji blue pearl paint, body fully shaved including front plate and shaved/tucked bay
Front Lip: jdm itr
Rear Lip:n/a
Sideskirts: oem
Suspension: FormFunction Type 1s, extended tophats and shortened 12k springs for front, buddyclub front and rear camber kits, bwr red lcas, red ASR subframe brace and 24mm swaybar, bwr front strut bar
Coilovers: Form & Function Type 1, F&F shortened 12k Springs and extended tophats
Wheels: White Buddyclub P1s 16x7, wrapped in Falken 512, bwr neochrome extended lugs
Interior: jdm itr/gsr with custom a pillar wrap, matching door panel inserts, afr and boost gauges, nrg black wood/neochrome steering wheel with quick release, Blox neochrome weighted shirtknob
Seats: black cloth
Shift Knob: Blox weighted neochrome
CD Player: Pioneer 6600, Rockford fosgate 6.5s and kicker 12 powered by 400w Rockford amp

All work done by myself and a handful of friends :D
My instagram is @thatteggytho and is predominately my car if anyone wants to follow.

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Hey man....yea where is this car...i got dibs on it :)....lol

Nice car man...looks good. :thumbs up

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I love to see more/better pics, still the RHD conversion, VTEC motor, and JDM front gets it done! Nice car and love the paint.

AlphaWolf1993

I love to see more/better pics, still the RHD conversion, VTEC motor, and JDM front gets it done! Nice car and love the paint.
Thanks man, lot has been put into it and plenty more coming, got a turbo thats close to going on and once I get her back up and running theres lots more pics coming :p